How Can Food Affect Your Foot Health?
Cecilia has written a great article over at Your Podiatry Canberra about the best foods for foot health. Here is a little snippet…
There is a big distance between your mouth and feet but a strong relationship between poor diet and adverse foot health. In this article, there will be a strong focus on peripheral neuropathy, but what is it? Keep reading to find out.
This article will cover:
- The Impact of Sugar and Carbohydrates on Foot Health
- What is Peripheral Neuropathy?
- Other Nutritional Causes of Peripheral Neuropathy
- The Impact of Salt and Fat on Foot Health
- Good Foods for Osteoarthritic Joints
- Nutrients for Wound Healing
Some of the information has strong evidence behind it, some of it is anecdotal. I will outline the current evidence in each section. In all honesty, there is a lot of waffle (pun intended) out there about nutrition. It’s important to see what sort of evidence is behind the waffle. Let’s see how many food related puns and references I can fit into this article!
If you’d like to read the rest of this post, please visit http://yourpodiatrycanberra.com.au/best-foods-foot-health/