GROW YOUR CAREER WITH US – PHYSIOTHERAPIST WANTED
A fantastic opportunity exists for an experienced or graduate physio to join our team. We are a fun and motivated team across two large clinics in Gungahlin and Canberra City West. We have a strong focus on the biomechanics of sport and exercise prescription and have an excellent in-house training and mentoring program.
A senior physiotherapist will be your dedicated clinical educator for all of your professional development and mentoring needs. Our comprehensive professional development program is delivered weekly and is tailored to your requirements throughout your career progression. Additionally, there are ongoing opportunities to learn from your colleagues in a supportive and collaborative environment. With a generous CPD allowance, we also encourage our therapists to craft their own careers and build skills within the areas they are most passionate about.
You will be working alongside 10 other physiotherapists, 3 remedial massage therapists, 3 podiatrists and 1 exercise physiologist. Our therapists are highly regarded in the industry with some having worked with several National sporting teams and Olympic athletes.
What we need in a physio:
- Ability to work cohesively in a team
- Enthusiasm for learning and ongoing skills development
- Capacity to embrace our core values
- Capacity to contribute to classes and workshops - pilates, strength and conditioning, backhealth, runfit, cyclefit etc
- An interest in mens/womens health
What we can offer you:
- Attractive base salary and ongoing commissions / bonuses
- Large clinic with a pilates studio, comprehensive gym and treating beds in both open and private rooms
- Generous and comprehensive CPD allowance
- Online education portal including 300+ videos, as well as regular in-house training opportunities
- Flexible work hours, including part-time opportunities
- Free gym membership
- Regular staff social functions
- Shared benefits of Raiders and Brumbies home-game memberships
- Read more about our work culture
Ready to kickstart your career with us? We're an open clinic and we invite all potential applicants to come and spend a day with us to experience our clinic in action!
We encourage physios of all skill and experience levels to apply, including those graduating in 2023
All applications must include a cover letter and CV with a list of recent employees and your recreational hobbies.
For more information on the position, please call our clinic on 6262 4464 and ask to speak to Craig or Kelly.