Part-Time Administration / Receptionist Position
At Sport & Spinal Physiotherapy, we are always looking out for talented and motivated administration / reception staff as our business continues to grow. Administration roles focus on providing excellent customer experiences, answering calls in a friendly and professional manner, and utilising our practice management software.
Responsibilities of this role will include:
- Registration and data entry of all client details
- Responding to client and therapist enquiries
- Answering phones in a friendly and professional manner
- Appointment bookings
- Client billing
- Stock and stationery orders
- Daily monies received reconciliation
You will also possess skills and experience in the following:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional phone manner
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good computer knowledge with the ability to adapt to new software applications
- Able to quickly respond to therapist and client enquiries
- Ability to multi-task, adapt and prioritise
- Good team player and flexible
- Previous experience in a similar role in medical field (benefit but not essential)
To be considered for this position at our practice you must:
- have a positive and friendly outlook
- be enthusiastic, outgoing and confident
- be reliable, innovative and motivated
- be an excellent team player capable of working in a friendly environment
- have great people and communication skills – we are popular with our clients because we listen and consider their needs to achieve a great outcome.
- enjoy life and have an active lifestyle
- be prepared to improve your skills in customer service, business and marketing
Our hours of operation are from 7:30am to 6.30pm Monday to Friday as well as the occasional Saturday morning.
The successful candidate/s will need to be flexible to work in both our City West and Gungahlin practices. Ideally you would be able to commit to the practice for more than 2 years.
All applications must include a cover letter stating your weekly availability. Please fill in the form below to submit your application or email firstname.lastname@example.org