Casual Administration / Receptionist Position
Sport & Spinal Physiotherapy are currently seeking a motivated administration person to join our admin team as our business continues to grow.
Responsibilities of this role will include:
- Registration and data entry of all client details
- Responding to client and therapist enquiries
- Appointment bookings & Client billing
- Stock management and ordering responsibility
- Cleaning and general maintenance of equipment
- Other duties as required
You should also possess skills and experience in the following:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional phone manner
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good computer knowledge
- Able to quickly respond to therapist and client enquiries
- Ability to multi-task, adapt and prioritise
- Strong technology skills
- Good team player
To be considered for this position at our practice you must:
- have a positive and friendly outlook
- be enthusiastic, outgoing and confident
- be reliable, innovative and motivated
- be an excellent team player capable of working in a friendly
- have great people and communication skills – we are popular with our clients because we listen and consider their needs to achieve a great outcome.
- enjoy life and have an active lifestyle
- be prepared to improve your skills in customer service, business, and marketing
Currently the business hours of operation are from 7.30am to 6.30pm Monday to Friday, and Saturday mornings from 8-12. Flexibility in being able to start early or finish later is required during the training period and as business demands.
Our expectation is that the successful candidate will work one to three shifts a week with flexibility depending on the needs of the business. The successful candidate will work in our Gungahlin practice with some shifts in our City West location as required. Ideally you would be able to commit to the practice for at least 2 years.
All applications must include a cover letter containing your availability. Applications without current availability included will be disregarded. Please forward all resumes along with your cover letter to the Practice Manager, Emily Gifford at email@example.com or direct enquiries to (02) 6262 4464.