An excellent opportunity exists at Sport & Spinal Physiotherapy for a motivated physiotherapist interested in looking after a diverse range of clients, developing their therapy skills, being challenged and wanting to work with a great team in a multi-disciplinary setting. We have two growing multi-disciplinary practices at Gungahlin Town Centre and Canberra City West, providing services in physiotherapy, podiatry, massage, exercise physiology and pilates. We pride ourselves on our education program and the support we offer for our physios, both new grads and experienced therapists alike.
Why work at Sport & Spinal Physiotherapy?
• Attractive remuneration with base salary and commissions / bonuses
• Generous and comprehensive CPD allowance
• Strong inservice program and online video tutorial library
• Regular new graduate mentoring and case conferences
• Education in business and marketing
• We teach you how to become a great physio
• Flexible work hours
• Friendly supportive environment
• FREE gym membership
• FREE Brumbies & Raiders tickets
• Regular staff social functions
• A fun and rewarding team environment
• Opportunity to develop own special interest and direction towards your career pathway
• Capacity for paid volunteer work in our charitable works program working in Nepal in
remote rural villages and in Northern Australia in remote indigenous homelands.
What do our team say about working at Sport & Spinal Physiotherapy
We have modern, well-appointed premises with free parking, electronic medical note-taking, a fully equipped gymnasium, pilates studio and spacious private rooms and cubicles.
You will be working alongside 9 other physiotherapists, 4 remedial massage therapists, 2 podiatrists and one exercise physiologist. We have an experienced physiotherapist nominated as the clinical educator, dedicated to looking after your learning and mentoring but you will also learn from our other therapists as well.
Some of our therapists are highly regarded having worked with several National sporting teams and Olympic athletes.
If you are interested apply now by sending your application with a cover letter to our business manager, Kelly Shillington, to email@example.com or our Practice Principal, Craig Honeybrook, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or direct enquiries to:
Craig Honeybrook (Practice Principal) on 0404 486 177
Simon Davis (Clinical Supervisor) on 0403 891 994
Nick Dewey (Clinical Educator) on 0422 070 033